Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Murray Hill, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You need to consider the Murray Hill MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually need at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have doctors call us the best National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are several why you need to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Murray Hill, NY! For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that placement are quite often better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a MRI technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as many can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the BLS The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your degree, locale, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Murray Hill, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Murray Hill, NY
- MRI Technologists Murray Hill, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary Murray Hill, NY
- CT Technologist Schools Murray Hill, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Murray Hill, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Murray Hill, New York
- MRI Specialist Murray Hill, NY
- CT CE Credits Murray Hill, New York
- MRI Courses in Murray Hill
- CT Tech Education Murray Hill, New York