Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Mount Eden, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you should consider the Mount Eden MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically need at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have former students call us the top National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Mount Eden, NY! For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that openings are more often than not best for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better opportunity to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technicians, as they can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT technicians continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the BLS While the top 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Mount Eden, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Mount Eden, New York
- CT Technologists Mount Eden, New York
- MRI Tech Salary Mount Eden, New York
- CT Technologist Schools Mount Eden, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Mount Eden, New York
- MRI Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Mount Eden, NY
- MRI Technician School Mount Eden, New York
- MRI CE Credits Mount Eden, New York
- CT Courses in Mount Eden
- CT Tech Programs Mount Eden, New York