Are you one of many Sonographers (ARDMS) in Mott Haven, New York, looking to take your career to another level? Then you should consider the Mott Haven MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally need to have at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we are humbled to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are several why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Mott Haven, New York. For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are often best for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technologist, as they can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for CT technicians continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT technicians has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Mott Haven, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Mott Haven, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Mott Haven, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary Mott Haven, New York
- MRI Online Mott Haven, New York
- CT Tech Schools Mott Haven, New York
- CT Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Mott Haven, NY
- CT Specialist Mott Haven, NY
- CT CE Credits Mott Haven, NY
- MRI Courses in Mott Haven
- MRI Online Schools Mott Haven, NY