Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Morris Heights, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You need to consider the Morris Heights MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically require at least an associate’s degree in MRI and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are several why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Morris Heights, New York! For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technicians, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, according to the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI technologist continues, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the BLS The highest 10% earning about $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Morris Heights, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Morris Heights, New York
- CT Technologists Morris Heights, NY
- MRI Technician Salary Morris Heights, New York
- Online MRI Morris Heights, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Morris Heights, NY
- MRI Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Morris Heights, NY
- CT School Morris Heights, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Morris Heights, NY
- MRI Courses in Morris Heights
- CT Tech Training Morris Heights, New York