If you are a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Mill Basin, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You should consider the Mill Basin MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally entail at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we are humbled to have former students call us the top National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Mill Basin, New York. For example, the Statistics notes that job prospects are more often than not best for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances there has never been a better time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, according to the U.S. BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for CT technicians continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your resume, location, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Mill Basin, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Mill Basin, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Mill Basin, New York
- CT Technician Salary Mill Basin, NY
- Online MRI Programs Mill Basin, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Mill Basin, NY
- CT Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Mill Basin, NY
- MRI Technician School Mill Basin, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Mill Basin, New York
- CT Courses in Mill Basin
- Online CT Registry Review Mill Basin, NY