Are you a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Midland Beach, looking to advance your career? Then you should consider the Midland Beach MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists usually need at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Midland Beach, New York. For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are more often than not best for technicians with more than one certification. As more hospitals bring in MRI scanners there has never been a better time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI technicians has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Midland Beach, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Midland Beach, New York
- MRI Technologists Midland Beach, NY
- Radiology Tech Salary Midland Beach, NY
- CT Scan Tech School Midland Beach, New York
- MRI Tech Schools Midland Beach, New York
- MRI Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Midland Beach, New York
- CT Technician School Midland Beach, New York
- CT CE Credits Midland Beach, New York
- MRI Courses in Midland Beach
- Online MRI Schools Midland Beach, NY