If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Merrick, looking to advance your career? Then you should consider the Merrick MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists typically require at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Merrick, NY. For example, the U.S. Statistics reports show that job prospects are more often than not best for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of CT scanners this is the best time to become a CT technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the CT technologist, as many can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI techs was $52,000 a year While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, locale, and employer, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Merrick, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Merrick, NY
- CT Technologists Merrick, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary Merrick, New York
- MRI Technologist Requirements Merrick, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Merrick, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Merrick, New York
- MRI Specialist Merrick, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Merrick, New York
- MRI Courses in Merrick
- MRI Certification Merrick, New York