If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Marine Park, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you should consider the Marine Park MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians usually require at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we are honor to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without having to go a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Marine Park, NY. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are quite often better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances there has never been a better time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT technicians, as more and more experience individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Marine Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Marine Park, NY
- CT Technologists Marine Park, New York
- CT Technician Salary Marine Park, New York
- Online MRI Program Marine Park, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Marine Park, NY
- MRI Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Marine Park, NY
- CT Specialist Marine Park, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Marine Park, New York
- MRI Courses in Marine Park
- MRI Certification Programs Marine Park, New York