If you are a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Malverne, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Malverne MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians normally need to have at least an associate’s degree in MRI and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever visiting a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Malverne, New York. For one, the U.S. Statistics notes that openings are quite often best for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT techs, as they can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. MRI Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, location, and hospital, a career as a CT technicians has a bright future. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Malverne, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Malverne, New York
- CT Technologists Malverne, NY
- CT Technician Salary Malverne, NY
- Online CT Programs Malverne, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools Malverne, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Malverne, New York
- MRI Tech Schoo Malverne, NY
- CT CE Credits Malverne, New York
- MRI Courses in Malverne
- CT Continuing Education Credits Malverne, New York