Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Longwood, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You should consider the Longwood MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians usually require at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we are proud to have doctors call us the top National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without visiting a classroom.
There are several why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Longwood, New York! For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are more often than not best for technicians with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI scanners has more than doubled the timing is perfect to become a MRI technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI techs, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, as per estimates of the BLS, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a CT technicians has a bright future. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Longwood, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Longwood, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Longwood, NY
- Radiology Tech Salary Longwood, New York
- Online MRI Longwood, New York
- CT Technician Schools Longwood, New York
- CT Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Longwood, NY
- MRI Tech Schoo Longwood, New York
- MRI CE Credits Longwood, New York
- MRI Courses in Longwood
- MRI Certification Program Longwood, NY