Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Levittown, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You should consider the Levittown MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally require at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have doctors call us the best National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Levittown, New York! For one, the U.S. Statistics notes that job prospects are often better for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals upgrade to CT scanners this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT techs, as many can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, according to the BLS, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT techs was $52,000 a year The top 10% earning about $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your expertise, locale, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Levittown, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Levittown, NY
- CT Technologists Levittown, NY
- CT Technician Salary Levittown, New York
- MRI Courses Levittown, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Levittown, New York
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Levittown, NY
- CT Specialist Levittown, NY
- CT CE Credits Levittown, New York
- MRI Courses in Levittown
- MRI Study Guide for Technologists Levittown, New York