Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Kensington, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You should consider the Kensington MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists typically need at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re humbled to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are a lot why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Kensington, NY. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are often better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances there has never been a better opportunity to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. MRI Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics While the top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your degree, locale, and hospital, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Kensington, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Kensington, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Kensington, New York
- MRI Tech Salary Kensington, New York
- MRI Technician School Online Kensington, NY
- Radiology Tech Schools Kensington, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Kensington, New York
- MRI Tech Schoo Kensington, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Kensington, NY
- MRI Courses in Kensington
- Online MRI Certificate Programs Kensington, NY