Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Jericho, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Jericho MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists usually should at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
PulseRadiology.Com we’re honor to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are a lot why you need to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Jericho, New York. For example, the United States Statistics points out that job prospects are more often than not better for technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances this is the best time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI technicians, as many can become a supervisor.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for CT techs continues, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year While the top 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a CT technologist has a bright future. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Jericho, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Jericho, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Jericho, New York
- CT Technician Salary Jericho, New York
- CT Scan Technician School Jericho, NY
- CT Technician Schools Jericho, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Jericho, NY
- MRI Specialist Jericho, New York
- CT CE Credits Jericho, NY
- CT Courses in Jericho
- MRI Cross Training Jericho, New York