Are you one of many Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Highland Park, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you should consider the Highland Park MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically entail at least an associate’s degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we are proud to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Highland Park, New York! For example, the U.S. Statistics points out that placement are often best for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI techs, as they can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for CT techs continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT techs was $52,000 a year While the highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your resume, location, and employer, a career as a MRI and CT technologist has a bright future. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Highland Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Highland Park, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Highland Park, New York
- CT Tech Salary Highland Park, New York
- MRI Clinical Training Highland Park, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Highland Park, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Highland Park, New York
- CT School Highland Park, NY
- MRI CE Credits Highland Park, New York
- CT Courses in Highland Park
- MRI Certification Highland Park, NY