If you are a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Grymes Hill, NY, looking to advance your career? Then you need to consider the Grymes Hill MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists usually require at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are several why you need to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Grymes Hill, New York. For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that openings are more often than not best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI scanners there has never been a better time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI techs, as many can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technologist was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- CT Certification Program Grymes Hill, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Grymes Hill, NY
- CT Technologists Grymes Hill, NY
- CT Technician Salary Grymes Hill, New York
- ARRT MRI Requirements Grymes Hill, NY
- MRI Technician Schools Grymes Hill, NY
- MRI Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Grymes Hill, New York
- MRI Technician School Grymes Hill, New York
- CT CE Credits Grymes Hill, NY
- CT Courses in Grymes Hill
- Online MRI Schools Grymes Hill, New York