Are you one of many Sonographers (ARDMS) in Grasmere, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you need to consider the Grasmere MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians typically need to have at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are several why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Grasmere, New York! For one, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that job prospects are more often than not best for technicians with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As technology advances there has never been a better opportunity to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI and CT techs continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technologist was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your degree, location, and employer, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Grasmere, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Grasmere, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Grasmere, New York
- Radiology Tech Salary Grasmere, New York
- Online CT Programs Grasmere, NY
- MRI Technician Schools Grasmere, New York
- CT Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Grasmere, NY
- CT Technician School Grasmere, New York
- MRI CE Credits Grasmere, New York
- MRI Courses in Grasmere
- CT Certification Programs Grasmere, New York