Are you one of many Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Glenwood Landing, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you need to consider the Glenwood Landing MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally should at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Glenwood Landing, NY! For one, the U.S. Statistics notes that job prospects are more often than not better for technicians with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of CT scanners this is the best time to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for CT techs continues, regardless other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a CT techs was $52,000 a year While the highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Glenwood Landing, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Glenwood Landing, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Glenwood Landing, New York
- MRI Technician Salary Glenwood Landing, New York
- MRI Courses Online Glenwood Landing, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Glenwood Landing, New York
- CT Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Glenwood Landing, New York
- MRI Tech Schoo Glenwood Landing, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Glenwood Landing, NY
- CT Courses in Glenwood Landing
- CT CEU Courses Glenwood Landing, NY