Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Fort Greene, New York, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Fort Greene MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally entail at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we are proud to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever having to go a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Fort Greene, NY! For example, the U.S. Statistics reports show that job prospects are often best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals bring in MRI scanners the timing is perfect to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI and CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT techs continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. BLS The top 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, locale, and hospital, a career as a MRI technicians has a bright future. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Fort Greene, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Fort Greene, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Fort Greene, NY
- MRI Technician Salary Fort Greene, NY
- MRI Technician Education Fort Greene, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Fort Greene, New York
- MRI Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Fort Greene, NY
- MRI Tech Schoo Fort Greene, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Fort Greene, NY
- MRI Courses in Fort Greene
- Online CT Certification Programs Fort Greene, NY