If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Farmingdale, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you need to consider the Farmingdale MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically require at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have doctors call us the best National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without visiting a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Farmingdale, New York! For example, the Statistics reports show that openings are quite often best for technicians with more than one certification. As technology advances this is a wonderful time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technologist, as well qualified individuals can become a supervisor.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for CT technicians continues, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS While the top 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, locale, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Farmingdale, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Farmingdale, New York
- CT Technologists Farmingdale, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary Farmingdale, New York
- CT Scan Certification Farmingdale, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Farmingdale, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Training
- CT Clinical Training Farmingdale, NY
- MRI School Farmingdale, New York
- CT CE Credits Farmingdale, NY
- CT Courses in Farmingdale
- CT Training Programs Farmingdale, New York