If you are a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Edgewater Park, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You should consider the Edgewater Park MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually entail at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
At PulseRadiology.Com we are honor to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without visiting a classroom.
There are a lot why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Edgewater Park, New York! For one, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that placement are more often than not best for technicians with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as they can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT techs continues, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. BLS The highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your experience, location, and hospital, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program Edgewater Park, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Edgewater Park, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Edgewater Park, NY
- MRI Technician Salary Edgewater Park, New York
- CT Courses Online Edgewater Park, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Edgewater Park, NY
- CT Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Edgewater Park, New York
- CT Specialist Edgewater Park, NY
- MRI CE Credits Edgewater Park, New York
- MRI Courses in Edgewater Park
- CT Continuing Education Edgewater Park, NY