Are you a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Edenwald, NY, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Edenwald MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians typically require at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Edenwald, New York. For example, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that openings are often better for technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled this is a wonderful time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technicians, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, this number is substantially higher than many other careers. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10% earning about $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and employer, a career as a MRI and CT technologist has a bright future. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Edenwald, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Edenwald, NY
- MRI Technologists Edenwald, NY
- MRI Tech Salary Edenwald, NY
- Online CT Programs Edenwald, New York
- MRI Tech Schools Edenwald, New York
- MRI Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Edenwald, New York
- CT Technician School Edenwald, New York
- MRI CE Credits Edenwald, New York
- MRI Courses in Edenwald
- MRI Study Guide for Technologists Edenwald, NY