Are you one of many Sonographers (ARDMS) in East New York, New York, looking to take your career to another level? Then you should consider the East New York MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians typically need at least an associate degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have former students call us the top National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without visiting a physical classroom.
There are several why you have to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in East New York, New York! For example, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are quite often best for technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances there has never been a better time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing a department management position. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT technicians continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year The top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program East New York, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program East New York, NY
- CT Technologists East New York, NY
- MRI Technician Salary East New York, NY
- Online MRI Programs East New York, New York
- CT Technician Schools East New York, NY
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training East New York, New York
- MRI Tech Schoo East New York, NY
- MRI CE Credits East New York, NY
- CT Courses in East New York
- MRI Technician Certificate Program East New York, New York