If you are a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Dyker Heights, New York, looking to advance your career? Then you should consider the Dyker Heights MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually entail at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re proud to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever having to go a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you should take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Dyker Heights, New York. For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that job prospects are more often than not best for technicians or technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of CT scanners has more than doubled the timing is great to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and hospital, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Dyker Heights, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Dyker Heights, NY
- MRI Technologists Dyker Heights, NY
- CT Tech Salary Dyker Heights, New York
- MRI Technician Training Online Dyker Heights, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Dyker Heights, New York
- CT Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Dyker Heights, NY
- MRI Technician School Dyker Heights, NY
- CT CE Credits Dyker Heights, New York
- MRI Courses in Dyker Heights
- ARRT CT Certification Dyker Heights, NY