If you are a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in DUMBO, New York, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you need to consider the DUMBO MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists typically entail at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in DUMBO, NY! For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that job prospects are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals upgrade to CT scanners this is the best time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the CT techs, as they can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT technologist has a bright future. For more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- MRI Certification Program DUMBO, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program DUMBO, New York
- MRI Technologists DUMBO, NY
- Radiology Tech Salary DUMBO, New York
- MRI Online DUMBO, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools DUMBO, New York
- CT Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training DUMBO, New York
- MRI Technician School DUMBO, New York
- CT CE Credits DUMBO, New York
- MRI Courses in DUMBO
- ARRT CT Certification DUMBO, New York