Are you a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Downtown Brooklyn, looking to become an expert in their field? Then you should consider the Downtown Brooklyn MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists normally need at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we are honor to have medical facilities call us the best National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about 14-weeks without ever having to go a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you should consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Downtown Brooklyn, New York. For one, the United States Statistics points out that placement are more often than not best for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled this is a wonderful time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the United States BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI technologist was $52,000 a year While the top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and hospital, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- MRI Technologists Downtown Brooklyn, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- Online CT Certification Downtown Brooklyn, New York
- Radiology Tech Schools Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- CT Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- MRI Specialist Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- CT Courses in Downtown Brooklyn
- MRI Education Requirements Downtown Brooklyn, NY