Are you a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Concourse, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you need to consider the Concourse MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists normally need at least an associate’s degree in MRI and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re honor to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Concourse, NY. For one, the United States Statistics points out that placement are more often than not better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI scanners this is the best time to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your experience, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI techs has a bright future. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Concourse, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Concourse, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Concourse, NY
- CT Technician Salary Concourse, New York
- MRI Technician Courses Concourse, NY
- CT Tech Schools Concourse, New York
- Radiologic Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Concourse, NY
- CT Tech Schoo Concourse, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Concourse, NY
- MRI Courses in Concourse
- MRI Cross Training Concourse, New York