Are you one of many Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Central Riverdale, NY, looking to advance your career? If you are! You need to consider the Central Riverdale MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually should at least an associate’s degree in MRI and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
At Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online MRI and CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are many reasons why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Central Riverdale, NY! For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are more often than not better for technicians with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT technologist, as they can become a department director.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate through 2018, as per estimates of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technologist was $52,000 a year The top 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- CT Certification Program Central Riverdale, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Central Riverdale, New York
- CT Technologists Central Riverdale, New York
- Radiology Tech Salary Central Riverdale, New York
- MRI Technician Training Online Central Riverdale, New York
- Radiology Tech Schools Central Riverdale, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Central Riverdale, New York
- MRI Technician School Central Riverdale, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Central Riverdale, NY
- MRI Courses in Central Riverdale
- CT Registry Review Online Central Riverdale, NY