If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Cedarhurst, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you need to consider the Cedarhurst MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually require at least an associate’s degree in MRI and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have hospitals call us the best National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are a lot why you have to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Cedarhurst, New York. For one, the United States Statistics notes that placement are often best for technicians with more than one certification. As technology advances this is the best time to become a MRI technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technicians, as many can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. MRI Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the United States BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI and CT technicians was $52,000 a year The highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Cedarhurst, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Cedarhurst, New York
- MRI Technologists Cedarhurst, New York
- CT Technician Salary Cedarhurst, New York
- Online CT Programs Cedarhurst, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Cedarhurst, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Cedarhurst, New York
- CT Specialist Cedarhurst, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Cedarhurst, NY
- CT Courses in Cedarhurst
- CT Review Course Cedarhurst, New York