If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Castle Hill, looking to advance your career? If so, you need to consider the Castle Hill MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians normally need to have at least an undergraduate academic degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re proud to have former students call us the best National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you need to take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Castle Hill, New York. For one, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are more often than not better for technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of MRI and CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a department director.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the U.S. BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI techs continues, despite other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your degree, location, and employer, a career as a CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- CT Certification Program Castle Hill, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Castle Hill, NY
- MRI Technologists Castle Hill, New York
- CT Technician Salary Castle Hill, NY
- MRI Courses Castle Hill, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Castle Hill, NY
- MRI Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Castle Hill, New York
- MRI Specialist Castle Hill, NY
- MRI CE Credits Castle Hill, NY
- MRI Courses in Castle Hill
- MRI Online Schools Castle Hill, New York