If you are a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Carroll Gardens, NY, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You need to consider the Carroll Gardens MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technologists normally should at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we are honor to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you should consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Carroll Gardens, New York! For one, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are more often than not best for technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI scanners there has never been a better opportunity to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technologist, as they can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the U.S. BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics The top 10% earning more than $75,000. Salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and hospital, a career as a MRI technicians has a bright future. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Carroll Gardens, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Carroll Gardens, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Carroll Gardens, New York
- MRI Technician Salary Carroll Gardens, NY
- MRI Technician Training Online Carroll Gardens, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Carroll Gardens, New York
- Radiologic Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Carroll Gardens, New York
- MRI School Carroll Gardens, New York
- CT CE Credits Carroll Gardens, New York
- MRI Courses in Carroll Gardens
- MRI Certification Carroll Gardens, NY