If you are a Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) in Bronx River, NY, looking to advance your career? If so, you need to consider the Bronx River MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians normally need at least an undergraduate academic degree in MRI and in addition to a New York licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Get your associate degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we’re proud to have hospitals call us the #1 National Provider of Online Radiology Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without having to go a physical classroom.
There are several why you have to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Bronx River, New York. For example, the U.S. Statistics notes that placement are quite often best for technicians with more than one certification. As more hospitals upgrade to MRI scanners there has never been a better opportunity to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT technologist, as well qualified individuals can become a supervisor.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the BLS, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your expertise, locale, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the expanding healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Bronx River, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Bronx River, New York
- MRI Technologists Bronx River, NY
- CT Technician Salary Bronx River, New York
- CE Credits for MRI Technologist Bronx River, NY
- Radiology Technician Schools Bronx River, New York
- CT Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Bronx River, NY
- CT Tech Schoo Bronx River, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Bronx River, NY
- CT Courses in Bronx River
- MRI School Bronx River, New York