If you are a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Borough Park, NY, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you should consider the Borough Park MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually require at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Take part in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Attain Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Credits
Pulse Radiology we’re humbled to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in 14-weeks without ever having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Borough Park, New York! For one, the U.S. Statistics reports show that openings are quite often best for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. As more hospitals acquire MRI scanners this is a wonderful time to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the CT technicians, as they can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. CT Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment forecast. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technicians was $52,000 a year While the top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Salary will vary depending in your degree, locale, and employer, this career in general has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- CT Certification Program Borough Park, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Borough Park, New York
- CT Technologists Borough Park, New York
- CT Technician Salary Borough Park, New York
- MRI Schools Online Borough Park, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Borough Park, NY
- CT Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Borough Park, New York
- MRI Tech Schoo Borough Park, NY
- Radiology CE Credits Borough Park, New York
- MRI Courses in Borough Park
- MRI Technologist Certification Borough Park, New York