Are you one of many Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Boerum Hill, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You need to consider the Boerum Hill MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally require at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we’re honor to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online MRI Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help imaging professionals advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are a lot why you have to consider the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Boerum Hill, NY! For one, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that placement are often best for technicians with more than one certification. As more hospitals bring in MRI scanners there has never been a better time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI techs, as more and more experience individuals can become a department director.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, as per estimates of the BLS, with numbers like this job seekers in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your degree, location, and employer, this career overall has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please take a look our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Boerum Hill, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Boerum Hill, NY
- CT Technologists Boerum Hill, New York
- Radiology Technician Salary Boerum Hill, New York
- Online CT Programs Boerum Hill, New York
- CT Technician Schools Boerum Hill, NY
- MRI Technologists School
- MRI Clinical Training Boerum Hill, NY
- CT School Boerum Hill, NY
- CT CE Credits Boerum Hill, NY
- CT Courses in Boerum Hill
- MRI Technician Certificate Program Boerum Hill, New York