Are you a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Bellerose, New York, looking to take your career to another level? If you are! You should consider the Bellerose MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians typically entail at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain state licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
PulseRadiology.Com we are proud to have doctors call us the top National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without having to go a classroom.
There are many reasons why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Bellerose, New York. For one, the United States Statistics notes that job prospects are quite often better for technologists with more than one certification. In just a few years the number of CT scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT techs, as well qualified individuals can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% through 2018, as per estimates of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. And with more than 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 everyday you can count on the demand for MRI technologist continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a MRI techs was $52,000 a year The highest 10 percent earning about $75,000. Even though salary will vary depending in your resume, locale, and hospital, this career has a promising growth that mirrors that of the healthcare industry. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please check out our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Bellerose, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Bellerose, NY
- MRI Technologists Bellerose, New York
- CT Tech Salary Bellerose, New York
- Radiologist Schooling Bellerose, NY
- CT Technician Schools Bellerose, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- MRI Clinical Training Bellerose, New York
- CT Technician School Bellerose, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Bellerose, NY
- MRI Courses in Bellerose
- CT Online College Bellerose, NY