Are you a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Bay Ridge, looking to take your career to another level? Then you should consider the Bay Ridge MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians usually entail at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a NY licensure by passing certification offered via the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down four steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we are honor to have medical facilities call us the top National Provider of Online CT Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in 14-weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are many reasons why you have to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Bay Ridge, NY. For one, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that job prospects are more often than not best for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners the timing is great to become a MRI technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the CT technologist, as more and more experience individuals can become a supervisor.
Earning a master’s degree in health administration is also an option for more director positions. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% over the next five years, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that the demand for CT technicians continues, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics While the highest 10% earning about $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. For more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Bay Ridge, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Bay Ridge, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Bay Ridge, New York
- CT Technician Salary Bay Ridge, New York
- Online MRI Tech Programs Bay Ridge, NY
- MRI Technician Schools Bay Ridge, New York
- MRI Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Bay Ridge, NY
- MRI Technician School Bay Ridge, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Bay Ridge, New York
- CT Courses in Bay Ridge
- MRI Certification Online Bay Ridge, New York