Are you a Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Atlantic Yards, looking to become an expert in their field? If you are! You need to consider the Atlantic Yards MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists usually should at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken down 4 steps:
- Step 1: Earn an undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Aquire Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we’re proud to have doctors call us the top National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our programs are approved to fulfill the ARRT Structured Education requirements and approved by the ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits.. At Pulse Radiology we help Radiation Therapists (ARRT) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about 14-weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are a lot why you have to consider the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Atlantic Yards, NY. For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show that openings are more often than not better for technicians with more than one certification. As more hospitals bring in MRI scanners the timing is great to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the MRI and CT techs, as more and more experience individuals can become a supervisor.
Hospitals are also looking for department directors with master’s degree in health administration. Radiology Technologist and technician jobs are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, as per estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is much faster than the average occupation. Compound this with an aging population will ensure that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technologist was $52,000 a year The top 10 percent earning about $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI technicians has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Atlantic Yards, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Atlantic Yards, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Atlantic Yards, NY
- MRI Technician Salary Atlantic Yards, New York
- MRI Continuing Education Credits Atlantic Yards, NY
- MRI Tech Schools Atlantic Yards, NY
- MRI Technologists School
- CT Clinical Training Atlantic Yards, New York
- CT Technician School Atlantic Yards, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Atlantic Yards, NY
- MRI Courses in Atlantic Yards
- Online CT Certification Programs Atlantic Yards, New York