If you are a Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Astoria, looking to become an expert in their field? If so, you should consider the Astoria MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technologists normally entail at least an associate degree in MRI and need to obtain NY licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into 4 steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Participate in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Obtain Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Go for Additional Certifications
At PulseRadiology.Com we are humbled to have hospitals call us the top National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help imaging professionals advance their career in the field of radiology from a radiology technologist to an MRI technologist in about fourteen weeks without stepping foot a classroom.
There are a lot why you should take into consideration the PulseRadiology.Com MRI Program in Astoria, New York! For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that placement are more often than not best for technologists with more than one certification. As technology advances the timing is great to become a MRI technologist. There are great advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as more and more experience individuals can become a supervisor.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. MRI Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a rate of 17% for years to come, according to the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, regardless other economic and employment forecast. The median salary for a radiologic tech in 2008 was $52,210, according to the United States BLS The highest 10 percent earning more than $75,000. Although salary will fluctuate depending in your resume, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please browse our blog.
- CT Certification Program Astoria, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Astoria, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Astoria, NY
- CT Technician Salary Astoria, New York
- MRI Training Online Astoria, New York
- MRI Technician Schools Astoria, NY
- Radiologic Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Astoria, New York
- MRI School Astoria, New York
- MRI CE Credits Astoria, New York
- CT Courses in Astoria
- MRI Study Guide for Technologists Astoria, NY