If you are a Sonographers (ARDMS) in Annadale, NY, looking to take your career to another level? Then you should consider the Annadale MRI program by Pulse Radiology. Technicians usually entail at least an associate’s degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and need to obtain New York licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your undergraduate academic degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Experience
- Step 3: Get Licensure & Certification
- Step 4: Earn Additional Certifications
Pulse Radiology we are proud to have former students call us the #1 National Provider of Online Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Structured Education. Our course provides you with 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At Pulse Radiology we help Sonographers (ARDMS) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever stepping foot a physical classroom.
There are several why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Annadale, NY! For example, the Statistics notes that job prospects are quite often better for technicians or technologists with multiple specialty ARRT certifications. In just a few years the number of MRI scanners has more than doubled there has never been a better time to become a CT technologist. There is advancement opportunity for the CT technicians, as they can become a chief radiologic technologist.
Getting your master’s degrees in health administration is another way to pursue a director’s position. CT Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate for years to come, according to the U.S. BLS, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that this jobs to continually by in demand, despite other economic and employment trends. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technicians was $52,000 a year The top 10% earning more than $75,000. Although salary will vary depending in your expertise, location, and hospital, a career as a MRI and CT techs has a bright future. If you want to find out more details about what PulseRadiology.Com can offer imaging professionals please visit our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Annadale, NY
- Computed Tomography Training Program Annadale, New York
- MRI Technologists Annadale, New York
- Radiology Tech Salary Annadale, New York
- ARRT MRI Certification Annadale, New York
- CT Tech Schools Annadale, New York
- CT Technologists Training
- MRI Clinical Training Annadale, NY
- CT Technician School Annadale, New York
- Radiology CE Credits Annadale, NY
- MRI Courses in Annadale
- CT Online College Annadale, NY