Are you one of many Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Eltingville, looking to take your career to another level? If so, you should consider the Eltingville MRI program by PulseRadiology.Com. Technicians normally should at least an associate degree in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in addition to a state licensure by passing certification offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This can be broken into four steps:
- Step 1: Get your Associate’s Degree
- Step 2: Partake in a Clinical Program
- Step 3: Get Licensure and Certification
- Step 4: Get Additional Credits
At Pulse Radiology we are humbled to have medical facilities call us the #1 National Provider of Online Structured Education Structured Education. Our ARRT Structured Education requirements accredited programs are good for 25+ Category ASRT A CE Credits. At PulseRadiology.Com we help Nuclear Medicine Technologists (NMTCB) advance their career from a radiology technologist to an CT technologist in about fourteen weeks without ever visiting a classroom.
There are a lot why you need to take into consideration the Pulse Radiology MRI Program in Eltingville, NY. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics points out that openings are more often than not best for technologists with more than one certification. With more doctors and surgeons demanding the implementation of MRI and CT scanners the timing is perfect to become a CT technologist. There are great career advancement opportunities for the MRI technicians, as many can become a supervisor.
Obtaining a master’s degrees in health administration is also key in pursuing an upper-level management position. Radiology Technologist and technician positions are expected to grow at a double-digit rate over the next five years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, with numbers like this prospect in this field can choose and pick way they want to work at. The expanding aging population will guarantee that the demand for MRI and CT technologist continues, despite other economic and employment downturns and fluctuations. In 2008 the average salary for a CT technologist was $52,000 a year While the highest 10% earning more than $75,000. Even though salary will fluctuate depending in your experience, locale, and employer, a career as a MRI technologist has a bright future. If you want to find out additional details about what Pulse Radiology can offer imaging professionals please stop by our blog.
- MRI Certification Program Eltingville, New York
- Computed Tomography Training Program Eltingville, New York
- Radiologic Technologists Eltingville, New York
- CT Technician Salary Eltingville, New York
- CT Scan Technician School Eltingville, New York
- Radiology Technician Schools Eltingville, NY
- MRI Technologists Certification
- CT Clinical Training Eltingville, New York
- CT Technician School Eltingville, New York
- CT CE Credits Eltingville, New York
- CT Courses in Eltingville
- CT Continuing Education Eltingville, New York