Pulse Radiology offers clinical training to radiologic technologists, ARDMS sonographers, radiation therapists and nuclear medicine technologists in Kansas. The clinical location is in the heart of Wichita.
All radiologic technologists training within the Pulse Radiology network of clinical affiliates in MRI and CT are required to display professionalism, superior patient care and acknowledge the importance of attendance.
Technologists are required to sign a zero-tolerance absentee document before clinical training.
The process of clinical training for Kansas is as follows:
- Meet Pulse Radiology eligibility requirements as a registered radiologic technologist, sonographer or nuclear medicine technologist with the ARRT.
- Enroll in the Pulse Radiology Program of choice.
- Plan clinical schedule with Clinical Coordinator.
- Each technologist MUST pass the program midterm to begin clinical training.
- After passing program midterm, technologist begins clinical training schedule.
- Technologists are required to provide 2 full, 8 hours shifts at a minimum.
- Weekend hours are available in select locations.