Pulse Radiology offers clinical training to radiologic technologists, ARDMS sonographers, radiation therapists and nuclear medicine technologists in Texas. The clinical range is focused in New York City with a 100 mile range. These clinical locations are accessible for technologists as far west as New Jersey, as far south as Staten Island, as far east as Riverhead and as far north as Putnam County. Pulse Radiology also offers MR and CT training in 8 locations in the heart of Rochester, NY and one major hospital, Kaleida Health in Buffalo, NY.
All radiologic technologists training within the Pulse Radiology network of clinical affiliates in MRI, CT & Mammography are required to display professionalism, superior patient care and acknowledge the importance of attendance.
What information will I need to provide?
You must submit and provide the following documentation to your clinical coordinator to become eligible for access to your clinical location:
- Current NYS State License
- Current ARRT Registration
- Current Resume/CV
- HIPAA Compliance Agreement (via Pulse Radiology)
- Tentative Clinical Schedule with a minimum of 2 days per week.
How does the clinical training process work?
Each radiologic technologist or imaging professional will be allotted 40 scheduled clinical sessions plus or minus 5 days. If a technologist cannot complete clinical exams, we will request a certain amount of days to help complete ARRT Clinical Requirements.
You must complete the Pulse Radiology Online Structured Education program with a 75%+ grade before starting clinical training. Please be advised not every clinical location can accommodate each modality. Pulse Radiology believes in scheduled, one-on-one clinical training sessions with accessible to over 75 clinical locations in New York, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and Buffalo.
- 92% passing rate on 1st attempt test takers, 100% on 2nd attempt test takers, no Pulse student has ever taken the registry a 3rd time.
- 62% of our students currently work in the modality they were trained in immediately after certification.
- Pulse alumni are employed at some of the best hospitals and imaging centers in New York including: Hospital for Special Surgery, NYP-Weill Cornell, NYP-Columbia, Mount Sinai, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Lenox Hill Radiology, Kaleida Health, Medical Arts Radiology & many more.